Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Beer-steamed Potato Hobo Pack #campfire #cooking #yum #food *Had to make these at camp. Best thing I ever tasted that was cooked over a camp fire.

Pumpkin-Cranberry Pecan Bread {My Blessed Life Guest Post}
Pumpkin-Cranberry Pecan Bread {My Blessed Life Guest Post}
Click here to download
Beer-steamed Potato Hobo Pack #campfire #cooking #yum #food *Had to make these at camp. Best thing I ever tasted that was cooked over a camp fire.
Beer-steamed Potato Hobo Pack #campfire #cooking #yum #food *Had to make these at camp. Best thing I ever tasted that was cooked over a camp fire.
Click here to download
The Art of Cooking Real Food: Braised Chicken and Cabbage
The Art of Cooking Real Food: Braised Chicken and Cabbage
Click here to download
double chocolate banana bread
double chocolate banana bread
Click here to download
#food #Italian #basil
#food #Italian #basil
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment