Sunday, November 24, 2013

Toasted Butter Pecan Cake- I opted out of topping it with pecans and decorated it as a birthday cake instead. The icing recipe makes TONS of icing. After decorating, I still have a full pyrex container of more cream cheese icing....MUCH better than store bought!

Black Bean Cakes with Crema
Black Bean Cakes with Crema
Click here to download
Toasted Butter Pecan Cake- I opted out of topping it with pecans and decorated it as a birthday cake instead. The icing recipe makes TONS of icing. After decorating, I still have a full pyrex container of more cream cheese icing....MUCH better than store bought!
Toasted Butter Pecan Cake- I opted out of topping it with pecans and decorated it as a birthday cake instead.  The icing recipe makes TONS of icing.  After decorating, I still have a full pyrex container of more cream cheese icing....MUCH better than store bought!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment